Monday, August 2, 2010

So it begins: My First Entry

So I saw this service, now offered by Google, and decided that I should make a presence on the web other than Facebook, Digg, or Livejournal. I'm not totally sold on the idea of Twitter yet, so maybe that will come later.

A little about me:

  • My name is James.
  • I have a wonderful and beautiful girlfriend who I have been with for almost a year.
  • I'm a gamer: Not so much the video gamer I used to be, but I still play tabletop RPGs, war games, and participate in a few LARPs.
  • I'm a geek: I have a fascination with computers and technological gadgets. I also work in the IT field.
  • I'm a music connoisseur: I LOVE music of all kinds. The only genres I tend to stay away from are Jazz and most Country. My favorite genre is Techno as my blog name implies. There are a few exceptions here and there though, so I consider my tastes to be eclectic. 
  • I <3 Anime: Well, I used to love it. I've been out of the loop for about a year and a half now on the new stuff, but I love the old stuff. Again as my blog name implies I make AMVs (Anime Music Videos), although I haven't done so in very long while. I still have ideas, so maybe I'll start making them again :).

Like any other blogger, I'll use this as an archival documentation of my life. Posting about games I play, people I know, things I do, etc.

Thanks for visiting my new blog :)

No comments:

Post a Comment