Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Business Trip

Okay, so I work for smaller company that is owned by a bigger corporation. Well my company has plenty of sister companies all under the same umbrella corporation. I just found out today that come Monday I will be on a plane to Ann Arbor, Michigan (one of the mentioned sister companies) to help relieve some stress.

Apparently there is a huge project going on and lots of problems arising. I am to go there for 4 days Monday, August 9th until Thursday, August 12th. It's going to be hell, but this makes me and my company to good, sorta like scratch your back if you scratch ours.

Pros:

  • All expenses paid (room, board, fight, and car rental)
  • I like travelling to new places
  • Meet new people
Cons:
  • I am going to miss Alicia terribly :(

No comments:

Post a Comment