Friday, January 7, 2011

Pay raise... GET!

So I have had some money trouble for a while now. I try to run away from it and forget about it all the time. It had taken the fact that I was getting married and that I need to more money to do the things that we want and need: A house and eventually a family.

So I told my place of employment that I have to start looking for a new job, because this one is too far (gas cost and lots of mileage on the car) and I really don't get paid what I need to pay my bills and live off of. I really like what I do and for the most part I like the people I work with on a daily basis... I don't want to leave.

Apparently, they really like me and appreciate my work because they have offered me a huge pay increase and flexible hours. The flexible hours mean that I have the opportunity to work from home as I need all I have to do is provide a way for them to contact me outside of e-mail :D.

This is a huge step to fixing my financial issues and it will allow the items I mentioned above to happen plus more :).

No comments:

Post a Comment